In my travels far and wide (okay, actually in the Long Valley, Morris/Warren/Hunterdon area), I’ve come across more than a few people hesitant to upgrade to Windows 10. Some are concerned that it’s not as good as their current Windows version, others are worried that they’ll struggle to master Windows 10. Let me put those fears to rest. The truth is that there is no better time to upgrade to this intuitive and often FREE operating system. Here’s why:
- It’s safer and more secure – Passwords can be replaced with Windows Hello biometrics, easy Multi-factor Authentication, data encryption, and the ability to separate control of company and personal data and apps
- It’s more productive – Access your data from any device, designed for cloud applications and storage, even voice command
- It enables the most powerful modern devices – Use touch screen, 2-in-1 tablet/keyboard, Pen & Ink input and other device form factors
- Almost every Windows 7 or 8 PC will run better on Windows 10
- Application compatibility testing is generally not required – Upgrade Analytics Service reports on which applications run on each PC and identifies those without compatibility validation
- You don’t need retraining for Windows 10, it’s intuitive and likely used at home
Have I piqued your interest? Want to learn more? I’d be happy to chat with you either on Facebook Chat or send me an email on my contact page.